Working with unusual blocks and creating unique designs often requires a higher expertise.
The Lina Stein HAT MAKING WORKSHOP provides just this.
Learn all about the more complicated side of millinery and gather those important skills to conquer your designs!
Suitable to all levels
Use Lina Stein's collection of old and new millinery blocks including eclipse and saucer shapes to design and create a stunning hat to a professional finish.
During this two day course you will go through the advanced techniques of Couture Millinery incl. blocking, trimming and finishing .You will have the opportunity to design and make a unusual and stylish trimming that is perfect for your hat and occasion.
- Work with Millinery Straws, discover how to use blocks and millinery terminology
- Design a basic shape of a hat taking in all your personal measurements and proceed to make your hat
- Learn to assemble your hat and make a beautiful trimming
- Learn how to attach to the head and line it with a vintage-style lining
- 16 Hours tuition
- Materials for 1 hat and lining
- Customised notes
- Post workshop access to tutor
- Lunches & refreshments