Advance your millinery skills to a higher level and discover the joys of bridal head-wear. In 3 days you shall complete 3 different styles of bridal millinery - from advanced silk covered head dresses, to feathered/flowered and lace wired crowns, to veiling and crinoline. French silk flower making is featured. Lina Stein will share her wealth of traditional millinery knowledge with you.
- Learn how to block unique shapes with the foundation material buckram
- How to complete and cover the foundation using a variety of covering methods : flat covering, draping,& pleating.
- Design & create a wire-framed crown and incorporate GUIPURE LACE to make a bridal head dress
- Learn about Crinoline and Veiling - how to use and apply properly.
- Learn how to see which hats suit which type of people
- How to trim, and line with a couture lining
- Discover FRENCH FLOWER MAKING (silk flowers using specialist tools)
- You will learn a selection of ways to attach hats/headpieces to the head ( very important!) headbands/elastic/combs, prong
- 24 Hours of tuition and small class
- Foundation materials for 3 hats
- Customised notes
- Post workshop access to tutor classes
- Lunch / refreshments