Use Lina Stein's collection of old and new millinery blocks including eclipse and saucer shapes to design and create a stunning hat to a professional finish.
During this two day course you will go through the basics of Couture Millinery incl. blocking, trimming and finishing .You will discover the different millinery supplies and techniques necessary for creating your hat.You will have the opportunity to design and make a unique trimming that is perfect for your hat and occasion.
Suitable for all levels.
- Work with Millinery Straws ,learn about the composition and variety of Straws, discover how to use blocks and millinery terminology
- Design a basic shape of a hat taking in all your personal measurements and proceed to make your hat
- Learn to assemble your hat and make a beautiful trimming
- Learn how to attach to the head and line it with a vintage-style lining
- 16 Hours tuition
- Materials for 1 hat and lining
- Customised notes
- Post workshop access to tutor
- Lunches & refreshments