Lina Stein will share with you her internationally acclaimed technique using the popular millinery material CRINOLINE and fashioning it into and eye-catching brim that will be unique to you.This is a great follow-on from MILLINERY ORIGAMI!
Add texture and personality to your hats and design a unique crinoline hat that is structured in shape and animated in design.
Suitable for intermediate / advanced
- Lina shares her signature technique that will transform a crinoline brim with added texture and colour
- Learn how to make a pattern/take measurements for your desired brim to help stabilise the crinoline
- How to master Crinoline- animation including invisible Crinoline seams and brim-edge bindings
- How to attach the CRINOLATION brim to an existing crown/button shape and trim
- You will learn to make ‘wire-prong head attachments’ to securely fix on head and create a Lina Stein vintage style lining
- 8 Hours of tuition small classes
- Most material provided. Contact Lina below for more details
- Customised notes
- Post workshop access to tutor