Apply the traditional art of Origami to your millinery know-how and under Lina Stein's guidance learn to block, fold and sculpt the most amazing hats of defined lines and structure using buckram, fabric and innovative pleating techniques!
Leave with a professional hat.
- Learn to block and cover your foundation shape simultaneously
- You will learn a selection of fashionable origami techniques used in architecture and design that apply to millinery as well as how the hat is then assembled
- Professional finishing methods - linings and custom made head-bands
- Make trimmings as simple as a structured bow or pleated leaves
- Foundation materials
- 16 Hour tuition
- Post workshop access to tutor
- knowledge, tips and tricks