Make a warm/stylish hat using high quality fur-felt and age-old millinery methods that will be demonstrated by Lina Stein. Learn all the important skills needed and choose from her vast and varied collection of wooden shapes (Blocks) trim and finish to your own style.
Suitable for BEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED with sewing skills!
- working with millinery felt
- blocking the hats over wooden blocks,stiffening
- working with steam, hand moulding the felt, etc
- finishing , trimming and lining to your own desire.
- 16 Hour tuition, Classes very small
- Notes Post workshop access to tutor
Material lists and direction to studio supplied on booking