As featured in 'The Hat Magazine' and at leading international millinery masterclasses in Spain, Germany and Australia.
- The workshops will be split over 2 days : like this we will be able to let our hats dry/settle and you will be able to complete your homework !
Day one - 2.5 hours
Day two - 2.5 hours
- Class participation will be limited to max 10 people to ensure personal attention
- Plenty of question time, online interaction and personal assistance built into the Zoom sessions
- Workshop notes
- Certificate of Excellence
- Detailed step by step tutorial under the guidance of Lina Stein to making a stunning Sinamay pleated headpiece plus head attachment techniques.
- Learn about ideal origami folding techniques ( Knife and Accordion pleats) to achieve sharp lines and even folds
- Learn how to sculpt and shape your pleated sheet to give softness and elegance to your design
- Perfect the finish to your design and assemble your sinamay origami sculpture on your base
- Attach the headpiece to the head with hat elastic or headband
- Learn professional couture finishing techniques including hems, linings and trimmings
On securing your place, you will receive an email which includes confirmation, your Zoom invitation, instructions how to use Zoom, lists of materials and equipment necessary for the workshop.
There will be 3 workshop sessions per day. Please select your DATE and your TIMEZONE from the drop down menu below.
Please take note when selecting your timezone that it is appropriate to your location
Aus.EST; 18.00 - 20.30 (time in GMT - 09.00 -11.30)
GMT; 18.00 - 20.30
Central Time (US and Canada); 12.00 - 14.30 (time in GMT - 18.00 -12.30)