As featured on the recent Vintage-style mini-sessions, on the popular Open Crown fedora Courses, at countless international millinery gatherings and in her own studio, Lina now brings you the ultimate finishing touches to any hat with this virtual online tutorial.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about lining a hat or headpiece properly.
Follow Lina Stein's instruction and make 3 hat linings in the 2.5 hour class.
- Vintage-style lining
- Blocked lining
- Workshop notes
- Certificate of Excellence
- The workshops will run over 2.5 hours
- Class participation will be limited to to ensure personal attention
- Plenty of question time, online interaction and personal assistance built into the Zoom sessions
- You will learn how to decide which lining goes into which hat
- How to measure and cut the fabric to fit snug inside the crown of your hat
- How to prepare for the vintage style and learn 2 unique gathering stitches
- Prepare and make a blocked lining for smaller hats/perchers
- Insert and secure into place properly
On securing your place, you will receive an email which includes confirmation, your Zoom invitation, instructions how to use Zoom, lists of materials and equipment necessary for the workshop.
There will be 2 workshop sessions per day. Please select your DATE and your TIMEZONE from the drop down menu below.
Please take note when selecting your timezone that it is appropriate to your location
Aus.EST; 18.00 - 20.30 (time in GMT - 08.00 -10.30)
GMT; 19.00 - 21.30
Central Time (US and Canada); 13.00 - 15.30 (time in GMT - 19.00 - 21.30)